Removing clay liner from inside of chimney. Hetas help.

"Your presumably supposedly humurous and definitely indignant post is typical of some arrogant and rude posters"
Arrogant as deliberately misreading what I had stated so you could jump in with your size 12's and inflate your ego?

"I have sold and fitted many gas stoves but fewer wood and SF stoves - and the rules are often a mystery to potential users. If using a DEFRA stove in a smoke controlled area, one MUST use the correctly prepared fuel."
I'm not in a smoke controlled area. But I thought it would benefit my neighbors if I used the best stove to minimize pollution; even if it were a lot more expensive than a lot on the market. Unlike my next door neighbor who installed his own, god knows what Chinese rubbish.

"But, obviously, you know that."
Yes of course I know that, why else would I buy a defra sia stove.

"I am beginning to understand why you have had little success in coming to an agreement with various professionals."
Again, you deliberately miss read what has been written. The problem wasn't coming to an agreement, it was professionals cherry picking the quicker and easier jobs elsewhere. There's a load bearing wall to take the pipe through, and seeing the photos of that is why they didn't want to get involved.
I was told by some installers that there was a back log of six months due to the demand. Now we have the world fuel problem, the demand has got even greater.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...e-of-chimney-hetas-help.589582/#ixzz7Qi8NKVU5

More like the guys cherry picking the customers.

When you get your invoice, just check to see if they added **** tax.

Which draws this. AFAIAC, to a conclusion .

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back