REMOVING PLASTIC PIPES AND RADIATOR

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have a couple of questions about some pipes in bathroom area. I have attached a pic to help.

I want to remove the radiator and plastic radiator tubing connected to the 22mm copper heating pipes as seen in the pic. The drain valve runs out of the pic to the outside wall. I dont want to flood the whole area so whats the best way to do this pref without draining the whole heating system down. And can I cap the 10mm copper tails or will the 22mm copper main pipes have to be replaced at these points with new sections?

And I dont understand why there is a gate valve bridging the flow heating pipes. Could someone please explain the reason for this. And to add the valve is broken anyway, it only turns but does not work and appears to be in the clsed position.

Thanks

Johno

GALLERY]

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back