Removing solar paint from brickwork

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The managing agent of the flats where I live have got roofers in doing some minor roof repairs and then solar painting the roof(s). As you can see from the photo some of the solar paint has got onto the brickwork. Anyone know if this is easily removed and what the best product might be to remove it?

Attachments

• solar paint.jpg
    solar paint.jpg
    560.7 KB · Views: 69
Sponsored Links
Ask the guys that did the works

Never actually seen them as I've been out at work when they've been at the property.
I've got a feeling they might want to leave it as it's not that visible from outside the property at ground floor level. If they were going to clear it up would have thought they would have made an effort at the time of the spillage.

I thought there might be roofers on here who have had solar paint spillages on brickwork before and could advise of a suitable product to remove it. Just looking for information to approach the managing agent (or roofers) with.

If there's a managing agent the furthest you should go is reporting it to them as opposed to trying to remove it yourself. You might inadvertently make things worse then find yourself liable (from a financial perspective) for it to be put right.

Sponsored Links
You will be paying for this work via your service charge, so get the agent to sort this out with the roofers , and ensure its at no additional cost to you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back