Removing upvc bead between wall.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have removed tiles from my kitchen window and there is now a gap between the wall and the window beading where the tiles used to be. The beading is attached to the upvc frame and needs to be removed and replaced flush to the wall. Can I un stick this piece of beading from the window frame? and how.
thanks.

Sponsored Links
Do you meaning beading forming part of the frame, or beading added to the base of it.

If the latter you may be able to prise it off and replace with something larger to hide the gap.

Blup

After fitting the frame they have attached a piece of beading to the frame to fill the gap between frame and wall. I'm sure it's removable but not sure what they have used to attach it to the frame and whether removing it would damage the frame. I assume it's done with some sort of adhesive, it's too secure to be just held in place with mastik.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back