Render/Plaster? No idea, please advise.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Peoples

Bought this house about 8 months ago and haven't bothered with any decorating work yet, but need to get my arse into gear and start soon!
Anyway i need one wall rendered MAYBE, please look at pic, not sure. It has wires hanging out, maybe i could cut them out and fill it? when i try pull them, the ****ing wall starts ****ing up.

and two ceilings sorted, tiles removed and plastered? rendered? one tiny porch area, and one small kitchen type room.

Basically if anyone would know approx cost of this kind of job? i have no idea... i have attached some pictures...

please ignore the sofa, the cat ****ed it up

116opcj.jpg

ngyjya.jpg

2uqj2h0.jpg

34y1frk.jpg

Sponsored Links
Hard to give a cost, areas/regions will vary.
Best contact 3 recommended tradesmen to give quotes, you may be able to reduce costs be doing some of the donkey work.
The cables in the wall belong to the TV, if no longer required, you need to remove them to prevent any potential risk. Instead of yanking at them, follow the chase down the wall and knock out (isolate any electrical circuit first) You must disconnect any electrical feed at source, do not terminate, bury or hide the end of it.
And if you were not so f***ing foul mouthed, your post would be much easier to understand ;)

Sponsored Links
Back