Rendering below the dpc and Building control.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just wondered if there's anything against render below the dpc in the regs?
Avoiding bridging of course with stop end above and below the dpc. This is on a new extension on the side. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
I believe if you are going to do this then an appropriate sulphate resisting render specification should be used and measures to ensure the ground falls away from the wall and materials chosen to reduce splashing, there is guidance from both NHBC and LABC Warranty if you have a google.

I believe if you are going to do this then an appropriate sulphate resisting render specification should be used and measures to ensure the ground falls away from the wall and materials chosen to reduce splashing, there is guidance from both NHBC and LABC Warranty if you have a google.
Thank you young man. I managed to find both the relevant bits I think. At least it's an option.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back