rendering end of terrace house

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Righty guys

I have already posted this in building but this may be more relevant .

Need my house re-rendered cos of penetrating damp. end of terrace house pine end front and back replaced with sponge finish plain render ( obviously waterproof).. pine end is approx 25 ft long and 2 storey no windows.
front is 18ft by 2 storey 2 large windows and front door. rear end is pine above pitched kitchen roof so essentially one storey. I have 2 chimneys to be removed below roof and roof made good.. new barge boards in pvc ..

Labour only cost as I can get all the required materials.

scaffolding can be sorted also .

Any rough guide as to how much this may cost me . If anyone in Swansea area want to quote .. mail me on [email protected]

regards guys
Phill

Sponsored Links
dont mean to be rude m8,but if i give you a price on the facts you gave id be a liar,find three local spreads get quotes an work from there,did i spell that right?
edit to say id import an english spread cause them sheep fiddlers dont no there arse from there elbows lol.

£850 the lot m8 ill comment on your page if you click your name ill be at the bottom

Sponsored Links
id import an english spread cause them sheep fiddlers dont no there a**e from there elbows lol.

I slightly resemble that comment.

What part would that be john? ;)

well i aint really a spread, i cant catch a sheep, plus the misses said i have to stop trying so it just leave the last insult :(

plstering - you would travel to Swansea to work? I need the bottom half of my house rendered, no access exuipment needed, just a hop up.

travel to Swansea to work? yes m8 id travel when were whats the m2 whats the spec

id import an english spread cause them sheep fiddlers dont no there a**e from there elbows lol.

I slightly resemble that comment.

What part would that be john? ;)

well i aint really a spread, i cant catch a sheep, plus the misses said i have to stop trying so it just leave the last insult :(

plstering - you would travel to Swansea to work? I need the bottom half of my house rendered, no access exuipment needed, just a hop up.
He dont need an hop up he has a pogo stick strapped to each leg John ;)

I expect he needs one, he seems to hop all around the country with his trowel and hawk in hand :D

lol
Yeah it is swansea.. south wales .. the bit that ain't england or scotland ..
:LOL:

Sheep tied to a lampost in cardiff is a leisure centre.

:evil:

still need me house rendered tho

Phill

well i do travel m8 dont listen too the lads on here lol wind ups
i work as a team with my m8 and we do get arround the uk no jokes if you want me too do it then ill come up and do it plus ill get the fishing rods out

fishing is cr** around here unless you got a boat ..

I will post some photos of the house tomorrow .. you can then have a better idea.

It is a large area, and the front has been re-rendered before .. not too well I must admit .( did it myself years ago ) first time trying .

still need the chimneys removed also

Phill

well i do travel m8 dont listen too the lads on here lol wind ups
i work as a team with my m8 and we do get arround the uk no jokes if you want me too do it then ill come up and do it plus ill get the fishing rods out

Last time he was out fishin' he caught a whale!! But it was no good he threw it back, it eh got no spokes in it....
:( Sorry mucka an old Brummie joke...

What we need is more travelling spreads, keep it up mucka ;)

as i said no probs with me yer i love pics get some of the rendering and the chimneys

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back