Rendering options

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is it just me that gets completely lost with what rendering method to ask for quotes for?

I have a block built extension with 100mm cavity. No need for EWI. It's approximately 30m2 in total. There are so many options with regard sand/cement, Krend, Parex, spray-on...

I like the idea of the pigmented one-coats, but I'm not sure if I want to pay three times the price.

Can anyone offer advice?

Cheers!

Sponsored Links
100mm seems a big clear cavity, any insulation in there? Are you in a very high exposure area?

100mm seems a big clear cavity, any insulation in there? Are you in a very high exposure area?

It's a full fill cavity. South-east facing and berkshire so not particularly exposed. Fairly large gable overhang (300mm) and dormer bungalow so even the highest point of the gable is 6 metres. I'd describe it as sheltered but am no expert.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back