Rentokil PSW99 wasp nest killer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had a wasp nest in the bank of my garden and have killed them all by spraying rentokil psw99 powder on the wasp entrance. But how long does it now take for the rentokil powder that I have sprayed to become safe to touch ? the information with the product only says it is toxic etc and is not really any help on this matter.

Sponsored Links
I used it the other day, applied the powder at 10pm by 8 the next morning they were all dead, amazing stuff.

I will just wash it off with a hosepipe, but you can contact Rentokill on 0151 548 5050.

I would agree with Merlin and burn the nest, or just break it up with your spade and dig it into the soil.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the replies, I had the following email reply from Rentokil:
The active will stay active for the shelf life of the product, but it contains only a small amount of insecticide, so its safe to sweep it up or remove it from the area once the wasps are gone. Any excess powder can be put into a bin with a secure lid without any problem.
Dugit

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back