Repainting bathroom...walls taken back to plaster...help!

pardie14 said:
You live n learn!

Gave me a chuckle, cutting in will never be quite the same again, but I could hardly have done worse if I had been cutting in with one of those (still attached).

Would probably be reported to the RSPCA though.

Spare a thought for me this weekend as I repaint an artexed ceiling, in between removing the glo-stars left by the previous occupant! (Seems a shame. He actually arranged them in constellations) :LOL:

I have a thousand jokes slowly forming in my head!

Just read your 'Is it just me, or...?' thread...hilarious...very good. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Thank you and for my next trick... sanding louvred doors. Think it would be easier to buy new ones!

Am learning on the job but am so aware this must be entertaining for the professionals..

...but if you do a bad job you have to live with it, if it's your own place, now to improve my cutting-in, I now know I need to borrow my mate's border collie.

:LOL: They're really bright dogs so if I explain why I need his help am sure the dog will oblige.

Off to buy Pedigree Chum :LOL:

You little tinker!...

You could paint a whole wall with one of them!

Louvre doors...oh noooo...bane of a painters life.

Mind the dog doesnt bite.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back