Repairing cast iron gutter

Sponsored Links
"a dance off" - what a weirdo suggestion, or is such a strange request a coded desire to slow waltz with a ladder climbing kilted Scotsman?
Why dont you & the kilted one roll dice for your roof or mine?
Since I put the wind up his kilt I'm sure that he would appreciate a little slow dancing with a drainage expert - yes, why not, go do it guys, a sort of Mary Poppin's moment behind the stacks of Edinburgh.

But dont forget to invite your little friend nige who's an expert at all things weird - it would be an opportunity for him to dress up & join the fun.
See, I dont forget you nige - hows the family, hows your mum? Everyone all right?

"or a spigot or even a socket... int or ext" - what bizzare bit of disconnected nonsense is that meant to mean?

Sponsored Links
Everyone's fine thanks,how polite of you to ask. How's the travelling community where you are ? Seen your mates Roy and Pete lately ? How about ree the pavee, is he still doing hard landscaping, drives and asphalt ?

Last edited:
River Dance ? I thought you meant Morris Dancing:unsure: Oh Vinny boy the black iron pipes are calling, from glen to glen and down the mountain side. The summer's gone and all the tarmac's drying, it's you must go (feck off) and I must bide. But don't come back with all your bile and bullshit, your pedantry and pompous flowery prose. Just stay and travel with your diddy fellows, it's only navvying that you knows.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back