replace boiler

I think of people like you every time I take a dump. :p

And so u should joe , because what u are sitting on was installed by people like me :) & than u obviously wash your hands ( I hope ?) so u can think of me again ! yep there is not a day in your life joe , were u are not useing something that was put in by the likes of us !

Oh I geddit - you're a common as muck plumber! I thought you were a flippin' gas fitter. I thought you were a top gun!. I thought I was talking amongst Gods. You are a commoner like wot I am! :p

Sponsored Links
£40 is fine - it's when they start charging hundreds that it is wrong. Pensioners robbed of their life savings etc just because they need a boiler swap.

£40 is fine - it's when they start charging hundreds that it is wrong. Pensioners robbed of their life savings etc just because they need a boiler swap.

Yeh..... and then when they fall ill, some nasty b*st*rd cons them out of their property for way under market value, DIY's the sub-standard combi swap and flogs it for huge profits.

But then you'd call that business, unless of course someone other than you is earning.

Sponsored Links
Correction.
Illegal substandard work; he claims to be doing gaswork for profit without being a RGI.
As I mentioned before in reply to his question, since he does this as a business (or at least wants us to believe this), GSIUR 1998 version 2007 requires anyone who carries out gaswork for profit to be a member of a relevant body.

Having said that, I don't believe a word of what he says; it looks more like he is a troll.

And so u should joe , because what u are sitting on was installed by people like me :) & than u obviously wash your hands ( I hope ?) so u can think of me again ! yep there is not a day in your life joe , were u are not useing something that was put in by the likes of us !

Oh I geddit - you're a common as muck plumber! I thought you were a flippin' gas fitter. I thought you were a top gun!. I thought I was talking amongst Gods. You are a commoner like wot I am! :p

No joe not like u , plumbers salt of the earth , a gas fitter is some one who did'nt make the grade as a Plumber ( ouch :) ) the plumber turns up to a boiler breakdown , & has ripped out & renewed the gas valve whilst the gas fitter is still fluffing around with his multi tester , checking resistances on ev1 & ev2 ! :)
The plumber is the bloke who roles his sleeves up in the gents down the pub , & unblocks the urinal wipes his hands on his overalls , has a sandwich & a couple of roll ups ! they never moan or gripe , the plumber is the bloke who has time for the joe 90's of the world , & is prepared to educate them , show them the errors of there ways , so they to can be come better members of society , & finally make a contribution to this country! Repent joe its never to late !

A troll? That's what they all say when they get their butts kicked.

BTW, show me where in the gas regs it says I cannot do gas in my own house.

you have to be competent,you are not,i am :D

No joe not like u , plumbers salt of the earth , a gas fitter is some one who did'nt make the grade as a Plumber ( ouch :) ) the plumber turns up to a boiler breakdown , & has ripped out & renewed the gas valve whilst the gas fitter is still fluffing around with his multi tester , checking resistances on ev1 & ev2 ! :)
The plumber is the bloke who roles his sleeves up in the gents down the pub , & unblocks the urinal wipes his hands on his overalls , has a sandwich & a couple of roll ups ! they never moan or gripe , the plumber is the bloke who has time for the joe 90's of the world , & is prepared to educate them , show them the errors of there ways , so they to can be come better members of society , & finally make a contribution to this country! Repent joe its never to late !

Plumbers Tsk Just a bunch of guys too dumb to be sparky's ;)

Why is that when someone erudite kicks your collective butts you call them a troll? If I buy a house then it is my home. I can renovate it and do everything in the house like gas work because the law says I can. I have to be competent. The only real test of competency is that you follow the rules and do it right. No-one has ever been prosecuted for doing a job right. ;)

Oh and gas fitters are lousy sparkies. Are you lot qualified to do electrical work?

Why is that when someone erudite kicks your collective butts you call them a troll? If I buy a house then it is my home. I can renovate it and do everything in the house like gas work because the law says I can. I have to be competent. The only real test of competency is that you follow the rules and do it right. No-one has ever been prosecuted for doing a job right. ;)

Oh and gas fitters are lousy sparkies. Are you lot qualified to do electrical work?

I am.........................

But I am not a gas fitter :D

I am !

And I am not a sparky :)

Blimey! £40 an hour is CHEAP for a skilled tradesman!

There as common as muck these days. Most are lying at home scratching them selves. Price round and you'll find plenty willing to work for less and will produce superior workmanship for fear of getting the boot.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back