replace boiler

All of the other forums are happy to talk price - so why not this one? Oh and drop the insults eh? It doesn't impress.

Sponsored Links
The way I see it joe 90 , you should be grateful to plumbing heating & gas installers ! they have kept you warm , provided you with sanitation , drinking water , cooking facilities ect ect ect ! Not only that but we are now involved in saving the planet from global warming ! and We have kept all the pubs open for you !

All for a pittance to , we are all honest , & therefore by definition poor !
Its the likes of us who will get this country out of its current economic problems , in fact we could run the country & should be ! salt of the earth joe , there is no problem or subject that we cannot advise upon !

I am there fore dissapointed , very dissapointed at you attitude Joe 90 all this talk of price fixing , magic circles ect ! get on board joe what say you a ?? because I know that with in you there is a Plumber trying to get out !

Ask not what your country can do for you ? ask what you can do for your country joe 90

The only people that do anything for this country are the exporters. Your contribution (like mine) is zero.

No joe your contribution may well be zero (is ?) but ours we save lives , the planet ! look after health needs of others , if it was not for us were would you be joe a ??? we are under valued , under paid , next time you take a slash down your pub in the urinal ask your self how is it u are able to slash in that urinal ?? than you can think of some of us & be grateful :)

I think of people like you every time I take a dump. :p

All of the other forums are happy to talk price - so why not this one? Oh and drop the insults eh? It doesn't impress.

Not an insult this time, I'll take back the previous ones. You've demonstrated your failure to understand, which leads one to question your intellect.

It matters not what other forums discuss. Here it's free advice eg. you get what you're given, take it or leave it, beggars can't be choosers (don't mean it this way but the alternative is pay someone, work it out for yourself or ask elsewhere).

Sponsored Links
Take a look at the alarms, electrical, appliances, decorating, building etc forums - they are all happy to talk price. So why are you different? And why does it suggest that I'm intellectually subnormal for pointing it out?

I just want to know why you think it acceptable to mug a pensioner into paying £2500 for a £700 boiler that is fitted in a day.

If your mother had a guy work on her roof for a day and charged her £1800 you'd be ringing the police.

So please justify it. I'm quite intellectual enough to comprehend. ;)

your are right joe, the jig is up...

we are all raking it in. the price of the boiler is gone down by £50 and the money i have change has gone up £500 from you other post :eek:

joe, i have so much money now that i light bonfires with £20 notes just for a laugh :LOL:

Take a look at the alarms, electrical, appliances, decorating, building etc forums - they are all happy to talk price. So why are you different? And why does it suggest that I'm intellectually subnormal for pointing it out?

I just want to know why you think it acceptable to mug a pensioner into paying £2500 for a £700 boiler that is fitted in a day.

If your mother had a guy work on her roof for a day and charged her £1800 you'd be ringing the police.

So please justify it. I'm quite intellectual enough to comprehend. ;)

Read what you've written again. If you can see how stupid your assumptions are then it should answer the question about your intellect. If you can't, it makes you thicker still.

In case of the latter. I give P&H advice on here (when not answering your type) stop. that's all anyone requires. If my advice is b*ll**ks someone else will point it out. As you won't understand that, I'll add that I don't do gas combi swaps for anyone, let alone pensioners because I consider the work to be beneath me (skills wise) but that's just my choice.

mehran

One post on here (Britony 80) the guy was quoted £3K for a combi swap - so gimme time and I'll raise it again. What do you charge for a combi swap? (bet it's a flippin' secret).

I'll add that I don't do gas combi swaps for anyone, let alone pensioners because I consider the work to be beneath me (skills wise) but that's just my choice.

Worra flippin' plonka. Why am I wasting my time talking to you? :oops:

What do you charge for a combi swap?

It always comes down to the combi swap. Why? Because as you've revealed you buy & sell properties, which could mean it's you that mugs the buyers by installing cheapo heating systems at sub-standard prices by sub-standard tradesmen.

It always comes down to the combi swap. Why? Because as you've revealed you buy & sell properties, which could mean it's you that mugs the buyers by installing cheapo heating systems at sub-standard prices by sub-standard tradesmen.

ahh, makes sense now :LOL:

landlord, builders and 'property developers' are one of the worst groups of cheap sakes around.

Do it myself. I own the property.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back