Replace patio door handle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone how easy is it to replace the handle in the pic with a Schlegel Style Metal Patio Door Handle With Built-In Levers.

Wanted to ask before I attempt it..

Attachments

• iOS Image - 659253445.jpg
    iOS Image - 659253445.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 71
Sponsored Links
Just those 2 screws, the run through the door and screw into the other handle, when refitting just make sure the lever is in the same orientation as it was when you took the handles off, many times I was called out where the lever was stuck, customer took handle off with lever down but fitted new handle with lever up and couldn't work out why the lever wouldn't move

Just those 2 screws, the run through the door and screw into the other handle, when refitting just make sure the lever is in the same orientation as it was when you took the handles off, many times I was called out where the lever was stuck, customer took handle off with lever down but fitted new handle with lever up and couldn't work out why the lever wouldn't move

Thanks for the tip!! So I take it that these would fit? https://store.northwesthardware.co.uk/Schlegel-Style-Metal-Patio-Door-Handle-With-Levers.html

Should do, the description says they are a direct replacement. Used HWH for my own and company stuff, top guys

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back