Replace shower head holder

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I need to fix the shower head holder for the tenants of my mate's flat (who is out of the country).

I went this morning just to have a quick look and I couldn't figure out how to remove the shower head. On some of the instructions online, it's mentioned to remove some casing from the bottom which would reveal some screws but there doesn't seem to be anything visible that I can unscrew.

Please can anyone advise?

I've attached a pic of the bottom to show you what I mean:

10hog9z.jpg

Sponsored Links
I had a look this morning, it was a little too dark to make out whether there was a screw there or not (and I didn't have tools to try either).

Is it usual that in this kind of shower rail that there would be a screw in that position?

I guess that's the only logical place it can be though, right. I'd need to unscrew upwards..

Sponsored Links
You may have to undo a screw under the stand off and remove the rail like a plug, there must be a screw behind that to secure the stand off to the wall.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back