Replacement boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:cry: No its not the wife!
My Potterton Neatheat 16/22 is starting to play up and been told its 20 odd years old so probably past its best. I realise its been asked before but could anyone recommend a good replacement and a good person to fit it?

It has its own boiler room so space not a problem and is mounted on a outside wall.Gas supply is OK.

Need new and bigger rads as I cannot get the house warm when its really cold,so assume \i can fit doubles in place of old singles I have now?

Any help would be gratefully rec Thanks

Sponsored Links
yes, fine to replace singles with doubles, they will almost double the heat output.
do a forum search for boiler swap, change, replacement and you will find enough posts to keep you busy all night

Sponsored Links
If your old rads do not have fins on them, bear in mind they will be off the wall further, which will make a difference IF your pipes come out of the floor.

Also if they are really old they may be imperial sizes and you would therefore need rad extensions to fit existing pipe work.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back