Replacement for Acl Lifestyle 2-port motorised valve

I'm sure they 'should' do everything they need to do, but it can't be right that our downstairs radiators don't even start to get warm within 2 hours of the system coming on.
No problem with water heat, and the upstairs radiators start to warm relatively quickly but downstairs is like a fridge unless we keep the system running all day - once they have warmed up they seem to be OK but it just takes sooo long!

Sponsored Links
Thanks

I have a 4 speed Grundfos pump that seems to be working OK (change of note when speed is increased etc)

I have also restricted the upstairs rads on the outlet and set the thermostatic valves to the highest setting on the downstairs rads with the outlet valves fully open. - But still it takes an age for the heat to find it's way to the the downstairs rads.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back