replacement hinges for fitted wardrobes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

Got some fitted wardrobes and missing some hinges.

Anyone got any ideas where I can get replacements?

The frame seems aluminium.

Picture attached

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
What's the picture for? does not show hinges?

Sorry, the picture I took for hinges for some reason came out blurred.

These white fittings are broken on a few doors as well, but not sure where I can purchase replacements from

Sponsored Links
These look remarkably similar (in function, at least) to the standard kitchen door hinge, of which the DIY sheds have a few on show.
If you look at the Isaac Lord website, you may get a little closer.
John :)

These look remarkably similar (in function, at least) to the standard kitchen door hinge, of which the DIY sheds have a few on show.
If you look at the Isaac Lord website, you may get a little closer.

Thanks john,

Will take a look now.

Door side, the round socket that the hinge fits into should be one of two standardised sizes......frame side, if thats hollow aluminium it should be straight forward enough to fix the hinge with self tapping screws, if the bracket hole sizes differ.

Door side, the round socket that the hinge fits into should be one of two standardised sizes......frame side, if thats hollow aluminium it should be straight forward enough to fix the hinge with self tapping screws, if the bracket hole sizes differ.

They are not as big as kitchen ones, so going to buy a few 26mm hinges.

Frame side has a bracket with 2 holes pre-tapped for what looks like machine screws.

TBH I want to remove the units as they are cr4p, but just need to sort it out as want to rent out the place. I'll remove them next year andplaster the walls then

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back