Replacement insulation panels for storage heaters

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have some existing storage heaters in my house when i moved in which are quite old. I needed to relocate one of them and on dismantling i noticed that the front insulation panel was in very poor condition and needs replacing. This is the insulation panel which fits over the bricks prior to fitting a metal panel followed by the outer cover. It keeps the heat in.

I have searched the internet for a replacement but to no avail!...There are sites which provide every other spare part but not the insulation panel that i require.

The heater is a creda 79151c, 2.55 kw model but i should imagine that these insulation panels are interchangeable between different makes provided the heater is the same size.

Does anyone know where i can get these or alternatively if there is something i could use as a suitable replacement?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back