Replacement parts for "Inslide" shower cubicle

22 Jun 2008
Reaction score
United Kingdom

I hope I've posted this question in the right place, as a shower cubicle isn't strictly plumbing.

We've recently bought a house which has a corner shower cubicle with what I've since discovered is an "inslide" door.

The shower door has a bar across the front which you push on the left and pull on the right, and the door slides to the left and turns into the shower cubicle, against the wall. I suppose the idea is that use of space is minimised by the fact the door doesn't open into the room.

A similar unit can be found here:

http://www.just-shower-enclosures.c...Inslide Shower Enclosure and Stone Resin Tray

As the door opens, the right-hand edge slides across and is connected to the cubicle frame with two plastic connectors (one at the top, the other at the bottom) which sit in a "rail".

Unfortunately, these plastic connectors have broken, and the door is hanging off.

I only(!) need two replacement connectors to fix the cubicle, but as the cubicle has no branding on it, it's difficult to know where to start looking.

Does anyone know if this is a "standard" fixing? Any ideas where I could start to look?

I'd rather spend a while investigating possible replacements than replace the whole cubicle!

Any help much appreciated!

Sponsored Links
I've been round the whole unit with an LED torch in all the nooks and crannies to try and find a manufacturer's stamp - but there isn't one. The unit's totally unbranded.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links