Shower Cubicle Door Handles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

My first post on here and im not sure if its in the right section so apologies if it isn't! :confused:

Me and the other half are currently in the process of decorating with the view to selling our current place. One thing that I do need but cannot find anywhere is somewhere that sells replacement shower cubicle door handles. One of them (plastic) has broke but they could have done with changing anyway. Could anyone recommend somewhere where I could get replacements??? :?:

Many thanks ;)

Sponsored Links
jilbo - post a picture of the broken item for better advice.

You could ditch the existing handle type and pick-up a couple of white D handles in B&Q and fit these - drill new holes through the door frame. Tip - use existing hole for one of the holes (you'll need 2 holes) for a D handle. I did this on my shower cubicle when the bar handle that goes across the glass broke; the repair turned out to be a better solution than the factory one.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back