Replacement required for Sunvic valve body EML 3454 22mm 2 port.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As subject waning a body only to replace a Sunvic by another make that will accept Sunvic Actuator SZ2201.

Have read Danfoss do and might be HPV22 but seems the one they have is HPV22B, can I have confirmation if either or both will be ok?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Any reason you don't just replace it with another SZ2201? Either that or it may just be easier replacing the whole thing to make sure it can easily be replaced in the future.

Seems a lot of money to buy a complete SZV 2212 in order to get an EML 3454 for two reasons the Actuator SZ 2301 is working and I have a spare one too.

Yup ... fair point, though £45 isn't that much for a new valve body, especially a Sunvic, which always seem to be overly expensive -

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
Yes they are very much more than others and less available, hence this post for other makes/models that will take an excising Sunvic Actuator.

You probably won't be able to get an opinion as it's not a configuration that many, if any, would implement. The whole valve would be replaced, or if there were spare heads then another valve body would probably be fitted.

I presume the current valve body is leaking or similar and has to be replaced?

Oh yes agree. A professional would replace all, for ease as no matching any brand would do and more revenue.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back