Looking for suitable 2 coil relay 2 pole relay to fix C plan boiler control issue

The sunvic actuator though only has 4 wires (missing the white wire) I should be able sort it with an external relay, just looking for recommendations. Many Thanks

The Sunvic SZ2301 normally has a circuit diagram on the side. The orange and grey wires are connected to the micro-switch, the brown and blue are the motor. Click here for a photo. So you would only need the relay for the heating side as per your sketch.

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
Hi Guy's sorry I did not reply sooner - I seem to only get one notification of a post after I've responded myself. In reverse order, yes I've fitted the Sunvic valve now, and agree with you going with the Honeywell V4043H would ave been the easier option. My main concern was any possible change in dimensions of the valve compared with the original Sunvic. I did not want to get involved with any changes to pipe work give the tight location. Also I must admit I liked the Motor On Motor Off concept of the Sunvic actuator so the motor is not on all the time. Hi Jackthorn, there are only 4 wires on the Sunvic actuator now - trying to make it easy as a spring return replacement. So the micro only outputs L when open. Yes I will have to use permanent live to drive the contacts (for the CH at least). Thanks for taking the time with the diagram. Thanks DP wish I'd know about the HPA2C actuator sooner. Is it MOMO? Hi Stem, Yes I'm aware of the micro switch output from the HW valve Actuator. I think I still need to use 2 relays though to isolate both the HW and CH calling for heat from the boiler. Thanks again for all the responses. Hopefully this might be useful to others.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back