Replacing a Myson Apollo 15/30b

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello to all

Am after some advice please guys. I have a Myson Apollo 15/30b boiler. I need to replace it and i would like to know what it can be straight swapped with from the modern market. I'm going thru Radiation treatment at the moment so the minimum fuss and up heaval would be appreciated. Please guys your help and advice

Sponsored Links
Stick an ideal classic in straight forward no nonsense boiler and very reliable (sold cheaper through plumb centre under the name Optia). Mind you under current regs you will need therostatic valves fitted to minimum of the bedrooms rads if they are not currently fitted.

namsag said:
Stick an ideal classic in straight forward no nonsense boiler and very reliable (sold cheaper through plumb centre under the name Optia). Mind you under current regs you will need therostatic valves fitted to minimum of the bedrooms rads if they are not currently fitted.

Thanks Namsag, just had a quick look on there site, am i right in saying that it would be a standard efficiency boiler (classis SE, mini c, or mini s) or do i have to go for a HE Boiler range. Sorry to be a pain!!

Rules are you have to go for the HE. AS opposed to the SE.. The mini c is a combi and no use to you and the mini s would need your system altered to make it a sealed system thus costing more to install and is not as proven as the classic(optia)

Sponsored Links
The first one.... you will also need std (standard) flue kit. The 12kw is approx 40,000 btu . Price is reasonable as well

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back