Replacing Beko Dishwasher Hose. How the heck... ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone please help a damsel in distress (not to mention bad temper!). By "help" I pretty much mean please can you explain in idiot terms, in words of two syllables or less and with diagrams.

I have a Beko DSFN 1530B dishwasher which has a leaking drain hose. Thinking I was clever I ordered a replacement part... and that's as far as I've got.

One website says that the machine needs to be turned on its side and the base removed, another says that this will break it, a third tells me to take the back lower cover off to access the hose fitting inside. Beko's site, helpfully, gives no advice at all. I'm at the point of giving up before I start!

I fail to see how I can remove the back lower cover - I can see the screws but it's a right angled fitted piece of metal which is in one piece and appears to be immovable even when the screws are taken out (see photo, apologies for the state of it).

dishwasher.jpg

Can anyone talk me through this please? Thank you.

Milly

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back