replacing drawer runners

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi - need some new drawer fixings for my elderly dad's kitchen. existing ones are slides (with ball bearing cages) that fit in grooves halfway up side of the drawer. Have tried standard B&Q runners (with little wheels) which fit in the grooves OK but then the wheels don't turn and the whole assembly is too wide for cabinet. Can't find any of the ball bearing type on the internet (except USA stores). Does anyone have any ideas where I could get them? Are they difficult to fix if I do find some?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Are these ones any good.

If not post a link to the US ones so we can see what you are after.

JAson

mandsin said:
Hi - need some new drawer fixings for my elderly dad's kitchen. existing ones are slides (with ball bearing cages) that fit in grooves halfway up side of the drawer. Have tried standard B&Q runners (with little wheels) which fit in the grooves OK but then the wheels don't turn and the whole assembly is too wide for cabinet. Can't find any of the ball bearing type on the internet (except USA stores). Does anyone have any ideas where I could get them? Are they difficult to fix if I do find some?
Thanks

Just had some like that from M F I. Had to order and pay for them in the store and they were posted on within the week.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back