Replacing my bathroom floor and shower

Alan your work looks Great, sadly out of my budget me thinks. :cry: :cry: Love the idea of the "Chest for Life"

Salem.

Sponsored Links
hello people - it's been a little while since i last posted.

fortunately i now have sourced the materials required for my project and i have opted for the pumped shower option.

the thing is - the parts received for this are simple, shower head (metal one thats fixed - and the thermo control valve.

I have two problems/queries with this.

the pump runs with push to fit - (15mm i think) - yet the control for the shower has screw fit connections - can i use push to fit on one end and screw fit on the other? or do i need to put some kind of screwfit to push fit connector on first?.

secondly - from the control valve to the shower head, again are screw fit. the pipework will be embedded into the wall and tiled over, can i get away with using flexi hose the braided type - or will that not be suatable with the cement/filler or whatever i choose to cover it with??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back