Replacing outside lights

Thanks, I do understand but until I get hands on with the cable it's difficult to know.

I think the H07 sounds the better for my bends of which I have three 90 degree turns.

Sponsored Links
HO7 is rubber and flexible intended for non fixed supplies to and from portable / movable items

NYY is PVC and far less flexible than HO7 and is intended for fixed wiring to fixed items.

Where did you get the 3 times OD for HO7 ? tightest I have seen is 4 times OD

I found the info on a spec PDF when I was searching this morning, I can't find the link right now as it was on my PC.

H07 was recommended in other posts around the net, but I understand NYY is more ideal for the task.

How do you go about getting something like H07 around the corner of a wall? I just don't want it to look rubbish.

Sponsored Links
Cut a chase into the corner to create a curved surface for the cable to follow.

But beware the limit on maximum depth into the bricks before the wall is weakened.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back