Replacing Radiator

C

chesketh

I need to replace the bathroom rad, as its got very corroded on the outside, and looks terrible. I was going to fit a towel rad, but cant be bothered adjusting the pipework. Measured the Rad and its 700X925 which is I assume an old size. Not bothered on height, would be happy with a 600, but its the 925 width. Does anyone make these anymore, CH was fitted years ago, and was an open system orig, converted to a sealed approx 6yrs ago, but the old Rads and fitted left on I assume. If not, is there any way of extending the tails slightly to make up for the 25mm difference. I assume its an older union fitting, and not a compression, but never had this rad off, but the others seem to be a large nut to connect the the radiator tails. I can provide pics if you want

Cheers

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back