Replacing Sunvic SP100 with Sunvic 207xls : 2 wires left ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Guys

My Sunvic SP100 CH/HW programmer has gone caput. Purchased Sunvic 207xls as replacement.

Have successfully transferred the terminal wiring on all but one terminal

The original wiring on Terminal 3 of the SP100 was a link into Live and a red-wire down to the boiler.

But as you can see from the below link (on page 2 Table comparing SP100 with SUnvic207) Terminal 3 of the Sunvic 100 is not mentioned anywhere

http://www.sunvic.co.uk/documentation/datasheets/207ins_w.pdf

So my question is what do I do with the 2 wires currently connected to the SP100 (ie., the link to Live and the red wire down to the boiler)

Hope you can help - thanks

Sponsored Links
The original wiring on Terminal 3 of the SP100 was a link into Live and a red-wire down to the boiler.

So my question is what do I do with the 2 wires currently connected to the SP100 (ie., the link to Live and the red wire down to the boiler)
Are you saying that there is a link from terminal L of the SP100 to terminal 3 of the SP100 and then a wire from terminal 3 to the boiler?

If so, this wire must be a live connection to the boiler.

So all you have to do is connect the wire from the boiler to the L terminal of your new programmer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back