Replacing toilet with a floor concrete waste

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I would like a close couple toilet and don't really want a back box. The floor waste is concrete. Whats involved? The first is the relic and the second is the toilet I would like

Attachments

• toilet.jpg
    toilet.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 152
  • BUNBeBa_2689977427_1_Supersize.jpg
    BUNBeBa_2689977427_1_Supersize.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 166
Sponsored Links
There are a small number of BO pans on the market. I have a Twyford E100. You have to start by measuring the distance between the centre of the soil pipe socket in the floor, and the wall, so you can see what will fit. Then look at the technical drawings. This is essential.

BTW don't buy a bog with a square seat unless you have a square arse. A replacement seat will be very expensive, or impossible to find.

Sponsored Links
The VitrA S20 5513 is often good for this application, as it can cope with up to 225mm distance between the wall and the centre of the soil pipe. Any more than that and you'd need to box it off the wall to suit

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back