Replacing vented boiler on a sealed system

I don't dickie, it was in Installer I think. Saw it yesterday when I skipped through it before binning the mag. Nothing important, just odd to my way of thinking. You'll twig it if you come across it. Nothing horrible or misleading, just odd to my way of thinking.

Sponsored Links
I don't dickie, it was in Installer I think. Saw it yesterday when I skipped through it before binning the mag. Nothing important, just odd to my way of thinking. You'll twig it if you come across it. Nothing horrible or misleading, just odd to my way of thinking.
What are they claiming VC??!

Sponsored Links
Nothing to do with efficiency at all, but a strange, I thought, commendation. I'm not going to mention it and frankly not sure many would have thought of it.

If you can't dickie message me. So insignificant I almost wished I hadn't mentioned it now but it's annoying you. Nothing bad about the boiler, it's their own ad.

...So what's the secret advert?

What is the relationship between ATAG and Ariston then folks, I see the same parent company - is it worth getting an Ariston in 2018, on the basis that is contains same/similar stuff to ATAG?

Nozzle

I've not seen an ATAG, but if contains similar things to an Ariston that would put me right off

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back