Repositioning Appliances

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking to change my kitchen units and install integrated fridge and freezer under the worksurface as the current work area is insufficient.

At the same time I'm looking to reposition the gas hob above these two appliances and was wondering if this was possible? I'm a bit concerned about the effect of any heat that could be generated from the hob and also would there be room to connect all the pipes to the hob?

Also is there a minimum distance the hob should be away from a kitchen unit side panel?

Please note I will be getting a professional in for the gas connections, but need to make sure that the above is possible before any work is started.

Sponsored Links
Unlikely you will be able to squeeze them all together, would require considerable disruption to kitchen as gas supply would have to be buried and exit wall directly behind base of hob, levels of worktop or appliance would not line up easily.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back