Repressurise Worcester 24i Junior

Sponsored Links
Just wanted to say a big thanks to Peadee and Gasguru for their advice on this subject, which worked for me!

I have a Worcester Bosch 28i Junior and bled a radiator which was only warm at the top, then found that I'd hit a brick wall as far as finding out how to raise the water pressure back afterwards.

I was all set to have a good rant to Worcester Bosch customer service tomorrow as my boilers "USER INSTRUCTIONS & CUSTOMER CARE GUIDE" states the following...

Problem
Desired room temperature is not reached

Cause
Air trapped in heating system

Remedy
Bleed radiators and recharge heating system

Sound advice, but the book gives no indication of how one is meant to "recharge" the system, and the Installation Guide concerned me even more by stating that the integral filling loop was an option (as it happens, I have one fitted, but the book didn't say how to use it) ...a nice note to say that this could potentially bugger up your water pressure and incur a hefty call-out charge might have been nice (although not as nice as telling you how to check for and use the filling loop yourself).

So, hats off to Peadee for his step-by-step instructions, and to Gasguru for supplying a link to the document that Worcester-Bosch didn't see fit to publish on their customer services website.

Cheers guys!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back