reproduction rates

Sponsored Links
I wouldnt be lying if I said my "old moo" is a spit of her ...

an still she loves this drunken idiot ..lol

why oh why ..... lol

joe-90 said:
Idealists will always lose the debate. All they can do is waffle and stand around wringing their hands saying "I don't know what to do".
Mmm, I know what you mean about idealists: that global DNA database idea of yours was just a peach - so simple and cheap to deploy.

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
WoodYouLike said:
three-nill

HAHAHA - talking it up doesn't make it true.

Mmm, so true.

joe-90 said:
You haven't won a single point - never mind a debate.
It isn't a competetion joe, and there never was any debate. It was only ever just you and Slogger being bigoted and a bunch of people pointing out the fallacies in your statements.

When questions are put directly to you, you either ignore them or sidestep them with a distortion of what the questioner is thinking. A short course in simple listening would do you and the rest of the world a service. But you never will, therefore you'll always come across people whom you regard as "blatherers", a term you have the tendency to use when you meet an point of irrefutable truth. You can't help it - that's the power of prejudice and self-delusion.

There is no 'me and slogger'. I'm an independent in allegiance with no-one.

I've proven you to be a liberal hand wringer that has no answers to problems in real life. Multiculturalism has never worked anywhere and won't work here. Birmingham is just the start. Take a look at France and you'll see the UK of tomorrow.

The riots will come to a town near you - it's just a matter of time.

joe

joe-90 said:
There is no 'me and slogger'.
Well, you're wrong.

joe-90 said:
I've proven you to be a liberal hand wringer that has no answers to problems in real life. Multiculturalism has never worked anywhere and won't work here. Birmingham is just the start. Take a look at France and you'll see the UK of tomorrow.
Yes joe, of course you've proven it. It's ok, really, I'm sure the pain will stop very soon now and you'll be able to rest.

joe-90 said:
The riots will come to a town near you - it's just a matter of time.
Interesting theory, but I have the advantage of not living near a town, you narrow-minded and presumptuous twerp.

I don't know why you think that I advocate multiculturism as an answer to anything, because I don't and have never said that I do. Every post of yours seems to contain an invention of some words that you accuse something else of using, and it is really very boring.

Sorry Softus the only narrow minded twerp here appears to be you, you are just calling names and offering no factual evidence to back up your statements.

What points do you have other than tittle tattle childish rebuff's?????

Softus said:
Freddie, I wasn't addressing you - go away.

I can understand someone not having the same views as Slogger but go and read it all back like i just did and see how?????????it is------ just pack it in it's childish to say the least :confused:

it isnt dead it is alive and kicking unlike the islamic bast**** that done this attrocitie

yet more fuel on the fire show islam the evil maleveolent religion that it is

how can you say muslims are a peacefull lot and look at this

far better to outlaw this cult ( yes its a cult not a religion )

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/default.htm

Sponsored Links
Back