reputable roofer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hey guys,
does anyone know of a lsit of reliable tradesmen, i need a roofer but am a bit concerned at just getting one out of yellow pages etc im in birmingham
any help appreciated
Bill Osborne

Sponsored Links
Ask friends or family for a recommendation.
Get 3 quotes for work to be done.
Try local paper.

Andy

Ask friends or family for a recommendation.
Get 3 quotes for work to be done.
Try local paper.

Andy

I agree with this, picking a local tradesman is just as good as taking advice from someone who is anonymous on the web. Get 3 quotes, meet them in person, and always ask if they will give references of recent work, which you could follow up on.

What kind of roof work do you need? If it's tiled then PH Roofing is very good in Sutton Coldfield North Birmingham. We sub out a lot of work to him. I know a few that I wouldn't use but can't say on a public forum as they are nutters and I'll get knee capped!

Sponsored Links
http://www.nfrc.co.uk/
Try above website which is for National Federation of Roofing contractors Ltd. You will b able to find local roofers near you.

Hope you find this useful

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back