Requirements for RCD protection ?

... fit a RCD even if it will never work because of the UPS.
And what if it trips because of the UPS ? I haven't measured the leakage current for the present one, but after stripping down the old one for scrap, given the amount of filtering (extra for the Euro market I guess as the filter boards had the only metric threads I found) I suspect the earth leakage is not insignificant.
Hmm, now I'm wondering whether my clamp meter is sensitive enough to measure it ...

Sponsored Links
But that site had tool box talk after took box talk on site safety and we had been told many times how halon snuffs out life.
Did you read that recent thread on "what would you do"? Did you see the number of people who believe, to the point of raging about it, and throwing bonkers insults at people who disagree, that any H&S concerns are a sign of cowardice and moral weakness?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back