Reroofing of Flat Concrete roof by Felt Vs EPDM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a two storied flat roofed (concrete; size 62 sq. mts) house. Presently it has a felt roofing which is at the end of its life. I got a quotation for Rubberbond EPDM reroofing which is coming out to be £3000 including VAT (and also include £350 for scaffolding) which comes out to around £ 50 per sq mt. Since, there would be no wooden ply installation involved, I am feeling this quote to be expensive. Looking into cost I am also now considering SBS or other felt system.

Any suggestions/advice regarding the advantages of felt or EPDM systems, average cost and also if anyone can suggest suitable installers in Cardiff area.

Any advice will be a great help.

Sponsored Links
62mtr for 3000 inc is a good price.. actually £34.27 per Sq mtr plus scaffold + VAT, If you needed decking then you could have doubled that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back