Response Globalguard Review

Ah you already spoke with Maxy boy...he is a good guy......very straight and down the line........

Good choice PM comp with PL2........remeber the MCM140 keypad for your front door!

ATB
Matt

Thanks Matt, yes its basically the systems you recomonded. Also I am buying keypad as you mentioned. I am thinking of not buying key fobs and ask if I can get keypad instead. In my opinion key fobs can be risky if they are lost and found by an intruder.

Regards,

Ash

I have ADT system and gave notice to them, it seems I can keep the system but need to pay engineer visit. Any suggestions what I can do with existing ADT system? Can't find any brand name on system.

Sponsored Links
Just read through this thread and as a result, purchased the powermax complete set from cctv central. Should be here tomorrow, and got a good deal. Looking forward to getting it installed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back