Retevis rt622 programming software?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have tried Chirp with a USB lead which connects to mic/speaker sockets, but failed to work, I want to know the radio I have found uses 114.8 TSQL for channels 1 to 8, but failed to find the tone 9 to 16, I have been programming my Baofeng BF-888 to try and find the tone used, but to date have failed. Need to know if adding to the radios used by the railway, I often take my own radio in so we have a few extras, until this week could only monitor, now can use at least some channels, but would be nice to be able to use all.

Sponsored Links
Have you tried installing the driver and software directly from Retevis?

Software is downloadable from the Support - FIRMWARE/SOFTWARE section near the bottom of the webpage.

Tried to down load, could not get it to install, zipped up it seems, and could not find program to unzip it. I tried using the 888 radio and programming it with different tone on every channel, and by luck found the tone 1 - 8, but it takes time that method, specially checking just 8 channels at a time.

Sponsored Links
Came as a package, but been told not to come in until Wednesday so will have to wait and see if it works. So much has changed, I started when we still used valves, just starting to use transistors, Clive Sinclar was making radio kits, I was making them up and selling at school until teachers realised not that many pupils needed hearing aids.

Have UK licence now, but started as a VP8

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back