Review/info needed for Bosch dishwasher model SHV58E13UC

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone,

I'm shopping for a new dishwasher to replace a leaky one that I've had for 5 years, and I'm specifically looking at Bosch as it seems that brand has favourable reviews.

At a local appliance store, the salespeople recommended a SHV58E13UC model that is a 800 plus series model with custom-panels. The unit will have a custom stainless-steel panel with stainless-steel handle bars. He explains this unit is made in Europe whereas many of the other models are now made in North America. He implied that the units made in Europe are better built than those made in NA, although he said all Bosch have pretty good track records compared to other brands.

This model is priced at $1288CAD which is an amazing price for a 800 plus series. Other 800 plus series models are $2000+. However, I haven't found much of reviews for this model. Does anyone have more information about this model and whether I should be jumping on this deal?

On top of the $1288CAD price, there is a $200 instant rebate from Bosch right now, so it brings the price down to $1088CAD before taxes.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back