Riello burner struggling to ignite

It's OK, I'm not really having a go at you professional guys. Living out here in the middle of nowhere you do have to accept that you won't have access to the same level of service that we had back when we lived in Northants, and that's why many of us turn our hand to jobs that otherwise we wouldn't.

BTW the indian in Ullapool isn't recommended - the chinese isn't too bad though. Not far out with the travel time but there's not much else in Ullapool worth the journey, other than a pocket-sized Tesco. Good indian in Dingwall though.

For what it's worth I run my own business too, so appreciate the issues we all have with HMRC and their understanding of the 'real world'.

Sponsored Links
I think that I can remember the Indian restaurant in Dingwall as being OK.

Trouble is that in London and the Midlands we have so many and its easy to pick some favourites.

Tony

Went to a place as part of a car club get together call "The Passage to India" near Stoke.

The food and service was so bad we ended up christening it "The Back Passage to India"

Furking awful it was.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back