Rightboy91 s Vauxhall Vectra MOT test result , pass or fail ??......

He is still trying this on!!

r/CarRepair

•Posted by
u/Rightboy91

2 days ago

10 minutes after leaking Kwik fit, Sudden smell of fuel followed by car instantly cutting out. This happened a few times afterwards Intermittently. What had he messed with ?
renderTimingPixel.png

Car - 2007 Vauxhall Vectra C 1.9 Cdti 120 bhp.

Prior to this incident I'd owned my car for 3.5 years (driven over 70,000 miles in it) and it had never ever cut out or leaked fuel until 10 minutes after leaving Kwik fit while driving home.

Took my car there to have loose exhaust clamp cut off and also asked him to check luid levels . He was operating the grinder far too long just to cut off clamp with sparks going everywhere including under the bonnet.

Sponsored Links
He is still trying this on!!

r/CarRepair

•Posted by
u/Rightboy91

2 days ago

10 minutes after leaking Kwik fit, Sudden smell of fuel followed by car instantly cutting out. This happened a few times afterwards Intermittently. What had he messed with ?
renderTimingPixel.png

Car - 2007 Vauxhall Vectra C 1.9 Cdti 120 bhp.

Prior to this incident I'd owned my car for 3.5 years (driven over 70,000 miles in it) and it had never ever cut out or leaked fuel until 10 minutes after leaving Kwik fit while driving home.

Took my car there to have loose exhaust clamp cut off and also asked him to check luid levels . He was operating the grinder far too long just to cut off clamp with sparks going everywhere including under the bonnet.
You're stalking him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back