Ring Pro or Nest hello doorbell

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi looking to get either a ring pro doorbell or nest hello fitted, looking for a wired connection with installation of the bell transformer and chime, does anybody know which is better ring pro or nest hello also what approximate installation costs would be thank you, also what are the monthly subscription last for both thanks

Sponsored Links
Had the Ring Pro at our last house and it was pretty much a straight swap out for the standard bell.

The monthly fee was £2.00 I think. We brought it rob our new house but it didn’t have a wired bell so decided to sell it on eBay. Screwfix do a doorbell wiring kit for around £16.00 but I decided not to bother.
Would recommend them, the quality both during the day and night was very good. Wifi signal is a big part of its performance so we had to use a WiFi booster (£17 Amazon) to ensure it had a good connection. No experience with Nest but wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Ring. We have th me floodlight can at the back and again a good product

If anyone's in the market for a Ring, Argos are currently selling the Ring Pro with Chime + free Amazon Echo for £150

If you have a two properties with Ring door bells do you have to pay separate fees for each property? Or is there a one off fee for multi properties?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back