RIP The Lot Of You Here ...

M

Moz

I was thinking after listening to BBC4 radio the other day ... (shoot me now ,radio, )

That funeral plots are very scarce , an burying upright , urrrrgh ...

personally a few years ago after losing my daughter.. Lucy RIP :( :( .....
After her ashes in cask was placed in the wall...by the vicar ..

I at the time booked the Double Wall of Remembrance NEXT to her in this quiet church an grounds for her Mum an Dad ,
an the outlook always Sunny ,

Which raised our spirits for our lil girl ....Gods lil sun Beam ......:) :) :)

so I booked the block next to her ....without telling the wife .....!!!

anyway enough my wailing ...........!

would you sort your death out now ,? or have you done with family plots ...?

would you think to reserve a Wall of Remembrance in a beautiful church yard ...?
or you couldnt careless ?

Sponsored Links
moz

Sorry to hear about your daughter, :( god bless.

When my nanna past away she was put in a plot, where there could be 2 more people laid to rest, ie my grandad. So that left one more space, my mother had 2 sisters, so it was going to one of them, but to my sadness it was her, at a age of 55, sudden death, :(

When you are youngish, you don't think about when you die, etc..

Loosing your mam is bad, never mind your offspring, :(
I don't know if that is part of what you've been through regarding drink, but i bet 99% of us would do the same, well i know i would.

I don't want to upset anybody here, as this kind of topic can be very emotive, however, I feel the land is for the living and not the dead. Bodies should be cremated, and plaques or entries into ledgers recorded. I do think it's sad that a lot of people go with no trace. IE there's nothing to say they ever existed. An entry in a book at least records the person's existence and that they were loved and will be missed.

I stress that the following are my beliefs, and I do not judge anyone else for their decisions/choices:

I believe that nature should take back the resources that went into making flesh and bones. For that reason I do not agree with cremation - it serves no purpose. I do not believe in being buried in a coffin - it is a long decomposition which wastes resources. Much more appealing to me is being buried in a wicker coffin and a tree planted on top. Also appeals is what some peoples do when they take your body somewhere to be consumed by animals. Most famous is perhaps the Zoroastrianism religion where eventually your body gets left in a hill top shrine to be eaten by vultures.

Sponsored Links
anyway I hope that covers it ..

even I as a drunk f*ck up wouldnt stick a new born in a wall ...!

When i die, i hope some one else benefits from my death, thats if there's anything to take that is, :LOL:, apart from the brain that is, other wise they be brain dead, is that too crude or Ok, :confused: :LOL:

Back