RipPing off AGAIN.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well well bloodddyy well well, so my acops elements will do for part p work after all, but they still manage to screw £170.00 out of me for the priveledge so now it's £181.00 plus £170.00 and going to increase every year, of course it's also going to cost me ANOTHER £100.00 a year extra on top of my allready expensive pubic liability, and who the hell gives a six year warranty on ANYTHING, NOBODY, TALK ABOUT CLOUD FOCKING CUCKOO LAND.
I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYBODY I MEAN ANYBODY MOANING ABOUT BEING RIPPED OFF BY GAS FITTERS.

Sponsored Links
How can anyone other than the installing company decide on the length of gaurantee on an installation, fockinhell we only get 12 months 99% of the time for plumbing/gasappliances, why should any company be forced to give six bloodddy years, it's fokkin ridiculous

Sponsored Links
From tonight I am starting a minimum charge of £65.00 for any job regardless even if I am 2 minutes, moneys got to come from somewhere and I am focked if it's coming out of my pocket, it's not just the money it's the extra time administering it when you get home.

PVM, Can you explain this 6 year warrabty thing please? Got gas installer mag and reg. pack yesterday, but can't see anything about warranty. Agree about the part p thing tho, load of ****ing ****e.

Corgi mag Page 47 insurance backed warranty work, then section 4 on application sheet for building regs certification part p shade boxes for 2 million insurance, shade box for to give customer insurance backed 6 years warranty !!!!!!!!

Just spoke to corgi (eventually) acops ran out so no go there, just upgraded insurance and cost me £105.27 unecessarily, will have to work illegal until this gets sorted out in a more understandable straightforward manner

strikes me mate its the load of unworkable b o**ocks we all thought it was
you have to work on the wrong side of the fence till they sort their cck up out stinks to high heaven

post it on argi ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back