Risco GT600 Turn Off System Completely

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I've got a Risco GT600 which keeps sounding every hour or so. I can turn it off by entering my code but it just goes off a bit later. Is there anyway I can stop this happening or can I just disable the system and get an engineer in to fix it. No one can sleep tonight with the alarm messing around.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
also is it stopping when you enter your code or do you think its stopping when your entering your code?

do you have any battery operated smokes?

I put in a code to allow an engineer to work on it and it has stopped it going off randomly. First time it said the system was being jammed, second time no error message I can recall. Won't turn off with key fob but does when enter our code.

Thanks for your help. Will get an engineer out on Monday

Sponsored Links
Classic on the gardtec is ...fuse/ batt fault when the battery is faulty ...but it does normally say in the display

Hi, yes the sensors are wireless and we have key fobs too , sorry for the slow replies just got back had to be up at 5 to take my son to the airport which is why I was even more concerned about it going off all night.

I appreciate your advice. At least it is quiet now and we can get an engineer out to sort it next week.

Thanks,

Tony

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back