Rise in patients at Bolton Hospital as Indian variant spreads

Sponsored Links
So say they retain the lockdown for another month. Nothing changes. They still wont really know or how effective the vaccinations really are.
No, wait another month and we've got another 10 million people better protected by additional vaccination.

If the Vaccine works then that means much less chance of hospitals being overwhelmed again. If the vaccine doesn't work then it's more time to realise we're in serious trouble and go to a higher grade of lockdown.

Before the Indian Variant we were right on the borderline of when reopening would give a significant third wave according to modeling. Which is probably exactly why Boris picked that date. Now we have a more infectious variant it is going to be a significant third wave with the preset dates.

well he is low down on the list of fruit cakes compared to others

blimey some of these leaders should be in a lunatic asylum imo
Anyone who disagrees with your rabid racism and promotion of genocide should be in an asylum, in your opinion.
That doesn't say much for your opinion.

Sponsored Links
Yes, there will. Which is why you need to have stronger border controls than our current half-arsed rubbish. It is why you need to insist on travelers being vaccinated and why you need to wait until you've finished vaccinating before you relax internal controls.

Why on earth we're allowing unvaccinated tourists to wander the globe and drag back any old variant they like I have no idea.

No jab

than they can leave the UK but will not be allowed back in

tough

I'm sure I saw somebody on here saying they would not take the vaccine for a couple of years to see what would happen.

well we know now.

_118542491_mediaitem118542490.jpg

_118527647_boltonaerials.jpg

0_ABM_2603.jpg

0_VCP_MEN_14052021_covis_bus_023JPG.jpg

bunch of tw@s

I'm sure I saw somebody on here saying they would not take the vaccine for a couple of years to see what would happen.

well we know now.
There were a few of those that I remember. I tried to revive the old 'will you have the vaccine' thread which had a few hesitant people on it, although I don't think there were any multi year refusals, but it seems not to have taken.

Sponsored Links
Back