Rishi's National Service nonsense

Sponsored Links
Back on the subject of

Rishi's National Service nonsense​

Sunak's greatest fear is that traditional old right-wingers are leaking across to the far-right Reform company.

In order to retain some of the marginal Con seats that are slipping away, he invents an idea designed to appeal to them.

Like writing a fake slogan on the side of a bus.

Sponsored Links
Back on the subject of

Rishi's National Service nonsense​

Sunak's greatest fear is that traditional old right-wingers are leaking across to the far-right Reform company.

In order to retain some of the marginal Con seats that are slipping away, he invents an idea designed to appeal to them.

Like writing a fake slogan on the side of a bus.

If I had the technical nous, I would love to cross this with today's cheese-rolling event story.

A video of red-faced people (label them "gammons"), gambling arris-over-t!t, chasing Rishi's bowlogs headline-grabber.

"The UK prime minister has visited about 66 constituencies since January, according to a Financial Times analysis. His trips focused on seats won by the Conservatives at the last election in 2019, with an average majority of just under 10,000 votes.

The trend suggests a defensive strategy that anticipates potential Tory losses running into triple figures on election day, although some opinion polls suggest the governing party could suffer a much heavier drubbing."

FT.com

Have you ever listened to stary eyed young members of the conservative party?

Oddy enough, yes, but Rishi knows as well as I do that the 18 to 24 year old electorate is a completely hopeless target for him.

The only age group with a Tory majority (a tiny one) is the over-65s.
It's also where Reform is strongest so he might scrape a few of the extremists back if he can say something that appeals to them. National Service, bring back hanging, lock up the trans, flog immigrants, bigger pensions, whatever will play in Eastbourne.

He's concentrating on the Tory marginals where there is a faint hope of success.

whatever will play in Eastbourne.

Listening to R5L yesterday - after the recent fatal stabbing in Bournemouth - and a local shopkeeper said it so bad there now, he's taken to wearing a stab vest.

Bournemouth, known as God's waiting room, is closer to that in reality for more than just the old folk nowadays.

3035.jpg

A PENSIONER who was unsure if he was going to vote Conservative has been won over by the prospect of young people getting riddled with bullets.

76-year-old Roy Hobbs was considering sitting this election out until the Conservatives launched a policy which appeals to both his sentimental nostalgia for the past and his desire for teenagers to be blasted to bits with guns.

He said: “Mandatory national service? An emphasis on funnelling young people into the military? Hand me my ballot paper now, I’m ready to vote for Rishi.

“I don’t know why they’re bothering with the Triple Lock Plus pension to be honest. They had me at ‘we will force kids to undergo a hardship which you never had to endure yet still feel weirdly proud about.’ They didn’t need to say anything else.

“It probably won’t be boring national service either like polishing tanks or aimlessly marching around airfields. The world’s on a knife edge at the minute so there’s a real chance they could be sent off to an actual war in wholesale numbers. Fingers crossed!

“The only way it could be improved is if it was slightly racist in some way. Although I’m sure Reform UK is working on that in an effort to steal my vote.”

Sponsored Links
Back