Rishi's National Service nonsense

Sponsored Links
You don't see the country more divided now than it has been for generations?

Racism and general division is probably back now to where it was in the 70's. Why do you think we've gone backwards.

It wasn't this bad between those times
1975 to 2016 was indeed a much better time given the freedoms available...

Although from thatcher onwards (and all other nasty party governments) divide and rule was accelerated within the country!

You don't see the country more divided now than it has been for generations?

Racism and general division is probably back now to where it was in the 70's. Why do you think we've gone backwards.

It wasn't this bad between those times

I agree with you. I do think it's gone backwards.
I believe we got to the stage when we where all learned that it's easier to live together than to be different.

To much virtual sigvirtue signalling for example by the BBC

Every televised
football game now has at least one black pundit. If the BBC or sky cared so much about getting the mathes right, then why is there very few black match commentators?

Will they have to give up their weekend jobs for this option?
Who knows, but looking behind the headlines they could get 25 weekends sweeping up at Aldi. So much for "national service".

Sponsored Links
I believe we got to the stage when we where all learned that it's easier to live together than to be different.

Every televised
football game now has at least one black pundit. If the BBC or sky cared so much about getting the mathes right, then why is there very few black match commentators?
Missing the point about who is making it divisive and why.

Even if it wasn't desperate electioneering, I wouldn't trust this shower to not make a total fudge up of it anyway.

Every televised
How do other channels score on your black pundit tally?

ITV cup final team
Match analysis is from Roy Keane, Joleon Lescott and Ian Wright, with additional pitchside insight from Laura Woods and Karen Carney, commentary from Sam Matterface, Lee Dixon and Ally McCoist, and interviews from reporter Gabriel Clarke.

Last edited:
How do other channels score on your black pundit tally?

ITV cup final team
Match analysis is from Roy Keane, Joleon Lescott and Ian Wright, with additional pitchside insight from Laura Woods and Karen Carney, commentary from Sam Matterface, Lee Dixon and Ally McCoist, and interviews from reporter Gabriel Clarke.
All visable. All recognizable.

Now name any black match commentators! Not the famous co commentators that sit alongside, but the one that gives the commentary. You can include radio commentators!

Who is making society divisive? And why?
Racists because they can't see past their bigotry.

The far left because they overcompensate for the Racist.

Then you get the ones in-between who have to try and make sense of it all.

Sponsored Links
Back